Routine and Preventive Care
With preventative and routine care, clients can take charge of their health, identify possible issues and prevent illnesses.
- Annual physicals
- Cold & Flu (“I’m sick”)
- Wound Care (“I’m hurt”)
- Diagnostics (X-Ray, EKG, Ultrasound)
- Acute Illness (e.g., stomach pains, injuries, stitches)
Vaccines and Immunization
Immunizations protect us from serious diseases and also prevent the spread of those diseases to others. Over the years immunizations have thwarted epidemics of once common infectious diseases such as measles, mumps, and whooping cough. And because of immunizations we’ve seen the near eradication of others, such as polio and smallpox.
- Hepatitis B
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis
- Haemophilusinfluenzae type B
- Measles, mumps, rubella
- Varicella (chickenpox)
- Hepatitis A
- Meningococcal (for certain high-risk groups)